Inksterprints: The Most Trusted Custom T-shirt Printing Service In West Philadelphia, PA
Custom t-shirt printing issues could get extremely frustrating when they occur in the wrong hands. With numerous colors, custom clothing, and printing options, we make it easy for you to create the t-shirt of your dreams. You can always depend on us for a professional screen printing process.
Inksterprints is the premier direct-to-garment printer serving the West Philadelphia area. We have the skill and experience necessary to help you with all of your screen printing needs, no matter how simple or complex they might be.
Make your own custom screen-printed t-shirts, apparel, and gifts.
Bring in your print-ready artwork or use your iPad or another tablet to create your own. You can also work with our graphic design team to create something custom for you. We are one of the few in the area that will do full-color DTG printing on demand.
Need a professional direct-to-garment printer serving the West Philadelphia area?
We can give you custom t-shirt printing services you need to keep your business operating safely and efficiently. Inksterprints is a local screen printing company based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We use cutting-edge technology to offer our customers an all-over printed t-shirt with quality that exceeds the competition.
At Inksterprints, our skilled professionals are fully licensed and trained. They would deliver your custom t-shirt printing needs in West Philadelphia to keep your events or business operating conveniently and efficiently.
We offer a wide range of variety of services to fit just about any printed design need you could imagine. You can rely on us for minor screen printing, newly printed logo installation on the garment, or even vinyl cutting. Upload your images, artwork, or text, choose your t-shirt style. Use our easy design options, then view the mockup designs on high-quality t-shirts – to let you know exactly how it will look before you purchase.
If you have any questions about our services, please check our FAQs or if you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation, give us a call. Our team of experts is always standing by and would gladly assist you.
Place an Order
Custom Screen Printed T-shirts
Even the smallest of mistakes with your custom t-shirt printing system can cause serious damage to your desired product, and in many instances, can actually be seriously inconvenient for your business. When you’re in need of fast and reliable DTG printer for your West Philadelphia home, you can count on the skilled professionals here in Inksterprints to give you the service you deserve to meet your screen printing needs. We utilize high-quality printing methods, modern silhouettes, and a wide range of fashionable colors to ensure you always look your best while expressing yourself through your outfit.
Printing Services Offered
- Light Direct to Garment Printing (Light DTG) – Direct to Garment Printing is a way for us to print your designs, logos, and images directly on to custom t-shirts in the same way you would print out something on your desk paper printer. Light DTG is a great option for light colored garments that do not require white ink.
- Dark Direct to Garment Printing (Dark DTG) – Dark DTG printing is required if you want a darker colored t-shirt or apparel printed that requires a white ink under base for your design to show up. This process is usually twice as expensive as Light DTG and takes 5 times longer to print.
- Screen Printing – Screen printing is best for simple designs not using a lot of color and it is better for large batches. Inksterprints require a minimum order of 20 pieces in order to use the screen printing process due to the fact that there is heavy setup involved. Although this process is timely, we do not charge any setup fees.
- Screened Heat Transfer – Inksterprints offers screened heat transfers in addition to our custom printing. While not a true printing process, we employ screen heat transfers for customizing names and numbers, jersey-style, on mesh or poly-based materials.
- Transfer Images from Paper to Fabric or Wood – The process of transferring images with solvent consists of “borrowing” the content of printed material, dissolving it chemically, and moving the image to a new surface.
- Vinyl Cutting – Cutting vinyl is one of the best-known textile personalization techniques used to print t-shirts in a short time for events, occasions, or promotions.
A Professional Direct to Garment Printer Can Keep Your West Philadelphia Custom T-shirt Printing Plans Running Smoothly
Suppose you’re one of the many West Philadelphia business owners out there searching for an expert professional direct to garment printer you can trust to help with all of your custom t-shirt printing needs. In that case, Inksterprints has you covered. As the premier West Philadelphia DTG printer, our skilled team can provide you with the services you need to keep your business running smoothly as well as safe from harm.
For more information, you can find Inksterprints in 226 Moore Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148. You can also call us at 215-259-8482.
West Philadelphia comprises the neighborhoods of Belmont District, Belmont Village, Carroll Park, Cathedral Park , Cedar Park, Centennial District, Dunlap, Garden Court, Haddington, Haverford North, Mantua, Mill Creek, Overbrook, Overbrook Park, Overbrook Farms, Parkside,
Powelton Village, Saunders Park, Spruce Hill, Squirrel Hill, University City, Walnut Hill, Woodland Terrace,
More recently, there has been an influx of immigrants, mostly Asian Americans (in particular East Asians) and Latinos.
West Philadelphia is a cultural and educational hub with world-class museums, historic landmarks, and a plethora of restaurants. We highlight the top sights that shouldn’t be missed when visiting West Philly.
Top Sights By Interest
Visitors can plan their own route and discover places they want to visit and things they want to do by interest.
Travelers seeking a memorable experience with local flavor in the city of brotherly love will find no shortage of things to do, see, eat, and drink at the top in this area.