Inksterprints: Your Reliable Upper North Philadelphia Direct to Garment Printer
If you’re looking for a specific t-shirt that no one else is wearing, then let us help you find it or come up with something new! We believe in authenticity and individuality and we offer a wide range of printing styles and apparel to fit any taste. If you are an Upper North Philadelphia inhabitant, you can count on us as a direct-to-garment printer.
You can trust our custom t-shirt printing services for your personalized t-shirt printing needs.
Our white t-shirts are the perfect blank slate to create a one-of-a-kind look you’ll love. Whether you’re crafting a cool concert T for your next show or planning the coolest camp shirt ever, we’ll print it onto our cotton shirts for you. Our team of professionals can deliver the products right to your doorstep.
Searching for a professional DTG printer serving the Upper North Philadelphia area?
You can rely on Inksterprints to handle all of your custom t-shirt printing needs. Call our team of skilled professionals and we will give you the results that made us one of the most dependable names in screen printing service the area can offer.
Here in Inksterprints, we understand the vital role your printed designs play for you and your business. And our team of licensed professionals wants to do everything in our power to keep your custom t-shirt printing orders running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. To do so, we offer a lineup of high-quality DTG printing services planned to fit just about any printed design you could imagine.
Whether you’re looking for screen printing, vinyl cutting, or even help with a new custom decal t-shirt, our team can give you the quality service you need to get the job done.
As one of the country’s oldest and most prominent screen-printing companies, we know – and have the passion – to help you create a garment that is perfect for your business or organization.
If you have any questions about our services, please check our FAQs, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation, give us a call. Our team of experts is always standing by and would be happy to assist you.
Place an Order
Custom Vinyl T-shirts
Vinyl Cutting is easily one of the most critical components of your direct-to-garment printing system. If you do not want your design to be damaged over the years or you do not want the design to look outdated, it might be best to use the vinyl cutting culture to directly to your garment, to save it from leading to a number of different issues.
If you’re in need of a printed design upgrade in order to upgrade your regular t-shirts or apparel, just give our team of skilled professionals a call today and allow us to help you get the job done. these funny shirts make great gifts for those who live in the area, visit the place often or love to explore street art. And our shirts are perfect for showing off at school reunions, family gatherings, and more! Made from a comfortable, high-quality blend of cotton and polyester, each T-shirt is machine washable and will last for years.
Bid farewell to boxy tees with our custom tees made with a contoured fit. At Inksterprints, we’ve been producing custom “print on demand” t-shirts for a long time. We have developed a high-tech, digital textile printer that can print your artwork or design directly onto a finished garment … production time is only a few seconds! Thousands of designs are available, all of which can be customized with a customer’s name and/or a personal message. Pricing is based on the quantity ordered and the number of colors used in the design. Start your order today.
Printing Services Offered
- Light Direct to Garment Printing (Light DTG) – Direct to Garment Printing is a way for us to print your designs, logos, and images directly on to custom t-shirts in the same way you would print out something on your desk paper printer. Light DTG is a great option for light colored garments that do not require white ink.
- Dark Direct to Garment Printing (Dark DTG) – Dark DTG printing is required if you want a darker colored t-shirt or apparel printed that requires a white ink under base for your design to show up. This process is usually twice as expensive as Light DTG and takes 5 times longer to print.
- Screen Printing – Screen printing is best for simple designs not using a lot of color and it is better for large batches. Inksterprints require a minimum order of 20 pieces in order to use the screen printing process due to the fact that there is heavy setup involved. Although this process is timely, we do not charge any setup fees.
- Screened Heat Transfer – Inksterprints offers screened heat transfers in addition to our custom printing. While not a true printing process, we employ screen heat transfers for customizing names and numbers, jersey-style, on mesh or poly-based materials.
- Transfer Images from Paper to Fabric or Wood – The process of transferring images with solvent consists of “borrowing” the content of printed material, dissolving it chemically, and moving the image to a new surface.
- Vinyl Cutting – Cutting vinyl is one of the best-known textile personalization techniques used to print t-shirts in a short time for events, occasions, or promotions.
A Professional Direct to Garment Printer Can Keep Your Upper North Philadelphia Custom T-shirt Printing Plans Running Smoothly
Suppose you’re one of the many Upper North Philadelphia business owners out there searching for an expert professional direct-to-garment printer you can trust to help with all of your custom t-shirt printing needs. In that case, Inksterprints has you covered. As the premier Upper North Philadelphia DTG printer, our skilled team can provide you with the services you need to keep your business running smoothly as well as safe from harm.
For more information, you can find Inksterprints at 226 Moore Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148. You can also call us at 215-259-8482.
Upper North Philadelphia is a diverse, exciting, less touristy part of the city. It’s home to more than 100,000 residents, including families, students, young professionals, and more. It’s also the birthplace of many famous people, including Rocky Balboa. This neighborhood is where it all began.
Upper North Philadelphia is packed with historical landmarks, eclectic shops & restaurants, and neighborhoods that boast rich African American history
Top Sights By Interest
A GPS map, with Points of Interest, was calculated using 435 Things to Do data.
These are some of the best experiences Upper North Philadelphia has to offer!