- You release us from any claims made as a result of any property rights infringement.
- You hold the rights to commercially reproduce any designs that you have us print for you.
- You understand that infringement of property rights is illegal. If you have any doubt as to the legal ownership of a design you should check with the rightful owner that you are able to use the design before uploading or using them.
- You understand that we act under your instructions and that we are not obligated in any way to check or confirm the legal use of reproducing any designs.
- You agree to indemnify and defend Inkster for any claims made as a result of alleged infringements including copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, or other intellectual property claims, including any payments for damages sustained by a claimant and attorneys’ fees incurred by you to defend against any claims made.
- Inkster reserves the right to abstain from printing any designs under suspicion of being an infringement upon intellectual property rights.
- You acknowledge the risks in using personal products for digital printing by Inkster.
- You relinquish all liability of Inkster in the event of possible damage, alteration, or accidental mistakes made to personal products.
- In the event of an issue during production, Inkster reserves the right to deny a refund due to possible damage, alteration, or accidental mistakes made to your personal products.