The Most Trusted Direct to Garment Printer In Southwest Philadelphia, PA
Are you passionate about creating trendy clothing designs that serve as inspiration for your business or events? Inksterprints offers custom t-shirt printing and screen printing services for businesses and organizations, even for Southwest Philadelphia dwellers.
Set yourself apart with custom t-shirts.
Whether your goal is to pay homage to your favorite sports team, make a political statement or share your faith; we have the personalized t-shirt for you.
Create a design from scratch or let our artist assist you. We offer a wide range of designs and a variety of t-shirts, which means there is something for everyone!
Need a hand with direct-to-garment printing in Southwest Philadelphia?
You can turn to us for all your screen printing needs. Give our team of skilled professionals a call and allow us to give you the results that made us one of the most trusted names in the custom t-shirt printing service the area has to offer.
Our team of experts will deliver your ordered products in Southwest Philadelphia. We are a professional direct-to-garment-DTG printer who can provide you with extensive screen printing services at reasonable pricing. Make your events more lively with Inksterprints’ custom apparel.
At Inksterprints, our team of fully licensed Southwest Philadelphia DTG printers has the skill and experience necessary to help you with your various custom t-shirt printing needs.
Whether you’re looking for a new logo installation, vinyl cutting, or you need a heat press solution. No matter how complex the job might be, you can count on our team to give you the fast, safe, and effective service you need to get the job done.
We print everything right here in-house using industry-leading printing technology and equipment. From artwork design to the actual print itself, we do everything to ensure that you love your product.
If you have any questions about our apparel or t-shirt printing services, check our FAQs, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation, just give us a call. Our team of experts is always standing by and would assist you in any way we can.
Place an Order
Custom Decal T-shirts
If you ever need custom printed t-shirts delivered to your Southwest Philadelphia home, you can rest assured with the service of Inksterprints. Whether your printed t-shirt has its design washed away over the years, you’re going to want to have an experienced direct-to-garment printer to help you get the screen printing process done the right way. Old or damaged t-shirts can be seriously uncomfortable or inconvenient to wear, so give our skilled professionals a call today and let us help you ensure your comfort. Our Decal T-shirts are printed using special dye sublimation on a 100% Cotton garment. It is more expensive than the traditional printing method and more high-tech, still, we can deliver more vivid and detailed artwork onto the t-shirt. When you want to choose some great shirts that will give you years of memories, our custom Decal Tees will be your first choice!
Printing Services Offered
- Light Direct to Garment Printing (Light DTG) – Direct to Garment Printing is a way for us to print your designs, logos, and images directly on to custom t-shirts in the same way you would print out something on your desk paper printer. Light DTG is a great option for light colored garments that do not require white ink.
- Dark Direct to Garment Printing (Dark DTG) – Dark DTG printing is required if you want a darker colored t-shirt or apparel printed that requires a white ink under base for your design to show up. This process is usually twice as expensive as Light DTG and takes 5 times longer to print.
- Screen Printing – Screen printing is best for simple designs not using a lot of color and it is better for large batches. Inksterprints require a minimum order of 20 pieces in order to use the screen printing process due to the fact that there is heavy setup involved. Although this process is timely, we do not charge any setup fees.
- Screened Heat Transfer – Inksterprints offers screened heat transfers in addition to our custom printing. While not a true printing process, we employ screen heat transfers for customizing names and numbers, jersey-style, on mesh or poly-based materials.
- Transfer Images from Paper to Fabric or Wood – The process of transferring images with solvent consists of “borrowing” the content of printed material, dissolving it chemically, and moving the image to a new surface.
- Vinyl Cutting – Cutting vinyl is one of the best-known textile personalization techniques used to print t-shirts in a short time for events, occasions, or promotions.
A Professional Direct to Garment Printer Can Keep Your Southwest Philadelphia Custom T-shirt Printing Plans Running Smoothly
Suppose you’re one of the many Southwest Philadelphia business owners out there searching for an expert professional direct-to-garment printer. You can trust us to help with all of your custom t-shirt printing needs. In that case, Inksterprints has you covered. As the premier Southwest Philadelphia DTG printer, our skilled team can provide you with the services you need to keep your business running smoothly as well as safe from harm.
For more information, you can find Inksterprints at 226 Moore Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148. You can also call us at 215-259-8482.
Southwest Philadelphia is located southwest of Center City; it contains portions of both Delaware County and Philadelphia County. The neighborhoods of Southwest Philadelphia include Angora, Bartram Village, Clearview, Kingsessing, Eastwick, Elmwood Park, Hedgerow, Mount Moriah, Paschall, Philadelphia International Airport, Penrose, Southwest Schuylkill, Hog Island.
Many of the delightful areas in this neighborhood offer quiet residential living just minutes from all that downtown has to offer.
Explore the top sights, activities, and restaurants in Southwest Philadelphia, PA.
Top Sights By Interest
Take a look at some of the top sights based on what interests you most.
You will encounter many top experiences in this incredibly historic city.