The Custom T-shirt Printing Service In South Philadelphia You Can Trust
As a savvy screen printing design lover, if you want high-quality personalized t-shirts in South Philadelphia, you can count on Inksterprints for reliable results. This family-owned business has been providing custom t-shirt printing services to thousands of people throughout the area. Customize your clothing items with special screen printing that lasts wash after wash.
We offer custom t-shirts and DTG printing services.
Inksterprints proudly services South Philadelphia and its surrounding areas. We have been in business, providing quality screen printing for a long time. We accept orders for just a few shirts to thousands of shirts. To place your order call, email, or visit one of our three locations.
Looking for a trusted professional direct-to-garment (DTG) printer in South Philadelphia?
We can give you the various custom apparel printing services you require for your event or business. Call us today! We print hundreds of items every week, and we customize them using the latest in DTG (Direct to Garment) Technology, right here in South Philly!
Here in Inksterprints, we understand how big of a role your custom t-shirt printing system plays in your family’s events, which is why we offer a comprehensive lineup of high-quality services to help you.
Whether you need some minor screen printing, vinyl cutting, or even help to update your regular t-shirts with a printed design, you can count on our team to get the job done.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQs, or if you’d like to schedule an appointment for a consultation, give us a call today. Our team of experts is always standing by and would gladly assist you in every possible way.
Place an Order
Direct to Garment Printer in South Philadelphia
When it comes to selecting your direct-to-garment printer, to prevent issues from arising with your customized t-shirts or apparel and DTG printing is one of the best tools to help you do so. By styling your garment for you and your family, you can get a clear picture as to the condition of your event and identify any potential issues early on so we can correct them before they have a chance to cause damage to your comfort and convenience. Make all of your designs come to life with Inksterprints’ custom t-shirt printing. Whether you’re looking to create team shirts for sports teams or direct to garment printing for your band’s latest album art, there’s no better way to do it.
Printing Services Offered
- Light Direct to Garment Printing (Light DTG) – Direct to Garment Printing is a way for us to print your designs, logos, and images directly on to custom t-shirts in the same way you would print out something on your desk paper printer. Light DTG is a great option for light colored garments that do not require white ink.
- Dark Direct to Garment Printing (Dark DTG) – Dark DTG printing is required if you want a darker colored t-shirt or apparel printed that requires a white ink under base for your design to show up. This process is usually twice as expensive as Light DTG and takes 5 times longer to print.
- Screen Printing – Screen printing is best for simple designs not using a lot of color and it is better for large batches. Inksterprints require a minimum order of 20 pieces in order to use the screen printing process due to the fact that there is heavy setup involved. Although this process is timely, we do not charge any setup fees.
- Screened Heat Transfer – Inksterprints offers screened heat transfers in addition to our custom printing. While not a true printing process, we employ screen heat transfers for customizing names and numbers, jersey-style, on mesh or poly-based materials.
- Transfer Images from Paper to Fabric or Wood – The process of transferring images with solvent consists of “borrowing” the content of printed material, dissolving it chemically, and moving the image to a new surface.
- Vinyl Cutting – Cutting vinyl is one of the best-known textile personalization techniques used to print t-shirts in a short time for events, occasions, or promotions.
A Professional Direct to Garment Printer Can Keep Your South Philadelphia Custom T-shirt Printing Plans Running Smoothly
Suppose you’re one of the many South Philadelphia business owners out there searching for an expert professional direct-to-garment printer you can trust to help with all of your custom t-shirt printing needs. In that case, Inksterprints has you covered. As the premier South Philadelphia DTG printer, our skilled team can provide you with the services you need to keep your business running smoothly as well as safe from harm.
For more information, you can find Inksterprints at 226 Moore Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148. You can also call us at 215-259-8482.
South Philly is home to an eclectic mix of neighborhoods, including Bella Vista, East Passyunk Crossing, Girard Estate, Grays Ferry, Graduate Hospital, Hawthorne, Lower Moyamensing, Marconi and Stella Maris, Navy Yard Stadium Complex, Newbold, Packer Park, Passyunk Square, Pennsport,
Point Breeze, Queen Village, Schuykill/South of South, West Passyunk, Whitman, and more.
Many immigrants have moved into the area, replacing earlier generations of European immigrants that moved into other parts of the city, as well as more affluent African-Americans who have moved to adjacent areas.
Set your compass and join us on an urban explorer’s journey through South Philadelphia.
Top Sights By Interest
South Philadelphia is packed with historic sites, culture, food, and nightlife. With so much to do, it can be hard to know where to start. This guide breaks down the top sights by interest, so you can take it at your own pace.
South Philadelphia is a melting pot of different experiences where you can find endless sets of unique restaurants and shops, as well as rich social and cultural experiences that nobody else in America has.