How do We collect and use Your Personal Data?
What Types of Data are Collected?
While using this website, you have to give us some personal information that we can use to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
We collect Usage Data automatically when you use the website’s service.
Usage Data may include your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you use the website through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically. Including the type of mobile device you use and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
For more information about the cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To maintain our Service and to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your account.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for data analysis, for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. We also use it for evaluating and improving our Service, marketing, and your experience as an user.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, your information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
How Long do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. We will generally retain Usage Data for a shorter period. Except when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
How do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
We will process Your Personal Data at Inksterprints’ operating offices. It means that we may transfer this information— and maintain it on — computers outside your state or other governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
When you submit your data, it represents your agreement to transfers.
Does Inksterprints disclose the Personal Data it collects to outside parties?
Under certain circumstances, we may have to disclose Your Data if it is required by law. Or if we have to respond to valid requests by public authorities.
Other legal requirements
Inksterprints may disclose Your Data if it is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
How do we secure Your Personal Data?
Your security is our top priority. But, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. We will try our best to protect Your Personal Data. But, it is not possible to guarantee its absolute security.
What about Children’s Privacy?
We do not collect data from anyone under the age of 13. If a child has given us your data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that data from Our servers.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party websites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
We will notify you via email before the change becomes effective.