Fastest Direct to Garment Printer in Northeast Philadelphia, PA
Suppose you’re on the hunt for a professional direct-to-garment printer serving the Northeast Philadelphia area. You’ve come to the right place. You can trust us for all of your different custom t-shirt printing needs.
At Inksterprints, we deliver our custom products nationwide including the Northeast Philadelphia area as a premier direct-to-garment printer. And our skilled team would be happy to assist you with all of your screen printing needs, no matter how complex they might be.
We specialize in custom screen printing and promotional products.
Inksterprints is based in Philadelphia, PA. Our loyal customers travel great distances to visit us here at the shop to receive the personal attention and expert service for all their custom product needs.
If you need screen printing on custom products in Northeast Philadelphia, we can help.
Our full-service fulfillment center prints and ships custom T-Shirts, Apparel, and Promotional Items for organizations ranging from small churches and schools to major corporations. Display your neighborhood pride with an original design print of your city, state, high school, institutes of higher learning, organizations, clubs, places of worship, and more.
Our custom t-shirts are perfect for just about any occasion. So, it’s a great way to let everyone know how much you love where you’re from.
As the premier DTG printer serving the area, we deliver products to local Northeast Philadelphia home and business owners alike. We serve all our customers with a full range of quality services. Feel the comfort, efficiency, and effectiveness of custom products by ordering one.
With a wide variety of high-quality t-shirt printing services, we will produce your item with care and pride. In addition to our standard services, we can print your logo, company name, message, artwork, or any design you may have on file.
Whether you require new screen printed t-shirts, custom decal t-shirts, custom vinyl t-shirts, or even a promotional campaign, our team is up to the task.
If you have any questions about our DTG printing services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation, give us a call. Our team of experts is always standing by and would happily assist you.
Place an Order
Custom in Loving Memory T-shirts
When pricing custom in-loving memory t-shirts for fundraising efforts, it is important to know that full-color pictures are typically not done with screen printing. Full-color images are created with digital printing and are not the most cost-effective option for fundraising. For those who are left behind, the anniversary of a loved one’s passing holds special meaning. Check the Inksterprints customized in loving memory shirts and choose your desired designs. Give the gift of a customized shirt based on the life of a loved one. Our team will craft a custom shirt from your photo, design, or piece of handwriting for those who have passed.
Printing Services Offered
- Light Direct to Garment Printing (Light DTG) – Direct to Garment Printing is a way for us to print your designs, logos, and images directly on to custom t-shirts in the same way you would print out something on your desk paper printer. Light DTG is a great option for light colored garments that do not require white ink.
- Dark Direct to Garment Printing (Dark DTG) – Dark DTG printing is required if you want a darker colored t-shirt or apparel printed that requires a white ink under base for your design to show up. This process is usually twice as expensive as Light DTG and takes 5 times longer to print.
- Screen Printing – Screen printing is best for simple designs not using a lot of color and it is better for large batches. Inksterprints require a minimum order of 20 pieces in order to use the screen printing process due to the fact that there is heavy setup involved. Although this process is timely, we do not charge any setup fees.
- Screened Heat Transfer – Inksterprints offers screened heat transfers in addition to our custom printing. While not a true printing process, we employ screen heat transfers for customizing names and numbers, jersey-style, on mesh or poly-based materials.
- Transfer Images from Paper to Fabric or Wood – The process of transferring images with solvent consists of “borrowing” the content of printed material, dissolving it chemically, and moving the image to a new surface.
- Vinyl Cutting – Cutting vinyl is one of the best-known textile personalization techniques used to print t-shirts in a short time for events, occasions, or promotions.
A Professional Direct to Garment Printer Can Keep Your Northeast Philadelphia Custom T-shirt Printing Plans Running Smoothly
Suppose you’re one of the many Northeast Philadelphia business owners out there searching for an expert professional direct-to-garment printer you can trust to help with all of your custom t-shirt printing needs. In that case, Inksterprints has you covered. As the premier Northeast Philadelphia DTG printer, our skilled team can provide you with the services you need to keep your business running smoothly as well as safe from harm.
For more information, you can find Inksterprints at 226 Moore Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148. You can also call us at 215-259-8482.
The community has a mixture of families and young professionals, as well as many immigrants from Russia, Romania, the Middle East, and Asian countries. There are over 200 languages spoken within this vicinity. It is an important business center for Philadelphia.
A guide to the top sights and attractions in and around Northeast Philadelphia, PA.
Top Sights By Interest
Get recommended Philadelphia attractions and top destinations based on your interests and location.
Spend your free time exploring the city.