Get the Perfect In Loving Memorial Decal to Honor Your Beloved Ones
When someone close to you passes away, you may experience their absence in unexpected ways. Driving a car, for example, might make you feel off-kilter. Going through the motions of daily life can be difficult as you try to cope with the void that someone’s death leaves behind.
Keeping the memory of their loved ones alive in simple ways is one approach individuals cope with loss. Memorial decals are one method for doing this. A memorial sticker is a sticker that commemorates a lost loved one. People frequently apply them to their cars as a means of keeping their departed relatives close.
A memorial decal frequently includes the name of the deceased and their birth and death years. It might also include a commemoration quote or a phrase similar to “in loving memory.” We’ll look at some of the things you may discover on a memorial decal in this section.
Short, Simple In Loving Memory of a Loved One Wording Ideas
Cars are a frequent need in much of the United States. In areas without public transportation, we rely on our automobiles to transport us to and from work. They allow us to interact with the world outside our homes. Daily, many of us ride in the same vehicle as our loved ones. Our cars may become a base for us, similar to our home. We all use them as a part of our personality. We may choose a vehicle in our favorite color and decorate it with stickers expressing our musical preferences or political beliefs.
Here are some memorial decals to express your love for someone:
“In Our Hearts, Forever And Ever”
Our loved ones never really pass away. They live on in our hearts for as long as we remember them. This sticker, for example, expresses your dedication to keeping your loved one’s memory alive. You may also include the deceased person’s name here.
“Until We Meet Again”
Many of us believe that we will be reunited with our loved ones after we die. Many religions and belief systems have varying descriptions of heaven or the afterlife. If you believe in something similar, a memorial decal to emphasize your beliefs might be beneficial.
“In Loving Memory Of (Beloved One’s name)”
This straightforward message reminds you of the one-of-a-kind connection you had with someone. You may put a decal on your parent, sibling, spouse, or child in this manner. The relationship you had will be spelled out on the decal. It’s an easy and direct method to share your loss with the rest of the world.
Simple Memorial Stickers for Your Loved Ones
We also discussed words on memorial decals in the previous section. Memorial decals, however, might also be pictures or images. Some people are against putting stickers with words on their vehicles. They don’t want other drivers to try to read them while they’re driving. Instead, they employ pictures to transmit their message.
These memorial decals may be used to commemorate someone more visually.
1. Wing memorial decal
When our loved ones pass away, we may feel comforted by thinking of them as our guardian angels. We might feel better believing that the people we have lost are merely out of sight, keeping an eye on us. Memorial decals can re[resent this idea.
A decal of an angel is a lovely way to commemorate someone who has passed away, especially if it’s in the shape of the angel. It may be a whole body or just a head and shoulders with a halo above it. Freestanding wings can also be used to depict angels. Simply adding the deceased’s name and birth and death dates will convey that this is a memorial decal.
2. Memorial Decal with a disintegrating feather design
We covered putting wings on a memorial decal earlier. This can be used to show that the deceased is watching over you as an angel. However, you may also use feathers differently.
A feather that is breaking apart at the edge is a popular motif in memorial decals. However, when you look more closely, you’ll notice that the feather’s pieces are birds departing into the distance. This could represent someone who has changed after death. It’s also an indication that the deceased has escaped their earthly body and is now liberated. It’s a beautiful and powerful image, no matter what significance you ascribe to it.
Tips for selecting the right memorial decals
- When it comes to memorial decals, you have two options: vinyl or ceramic. Determine if there’s a maximum price and shop around accordingly. Consider that some memorial decals are more expensive than others; compare prices before making a final decision.
- Decide what you want your memorial decals to say about your loved one. Consider what you want your loved one’s memorial sticker to imply before selecting a design.
- Choose a design that has personal significance for you, such as an angel with wings or a dove, as previously said. Consider the memorial decal’s size and color.
- Choose a font that is legible from afar. There are various sorts of fonts and colors available for free online, so keep that in mind. Decide if you want a border around the text (to make it more apparent) or not (so that the text is surrounded by space)
- Check to see whether the memorial decal is made of high-quality vinyl that won’t fade or peel over time, and make sure the memorial decals are waterproof since they will be outside for a long time. Consider how many years your design will last before choosing your decals, so you don’t have to replace them too soon.
- You must choose where you will place your memorial decals on your vehicle. Consider first where you want them to be displayed and how you want people to view it when they drive by – will they look up at it or down on it from above like an angel watching over them, etc.
Memorial decals are a one-of-a-kind way to commemorate
Like commemorative t-shirts, memorial decals have grown in popularity as a specialized method to commemorate a loved one’s life. It’s a unique way to commemorate a loved one while keeping it part of your daily routine. Memorial decals are now available and inexpensive, thanks to the growth of print-on-demand services.
Make a one-of-a-kind memento by collaborating with a designer or an artistically inclined friend or family member. Memorial decals are a quiet yet innovative method to commemorate someone.